Classified advertising is the lowest-cost way to advertise in the Heights Observer. Classified ads are printed in black-and-white, and grouped together in a single area of the newspaper.
The Heights Observer is published monthly. You may purchase classified ads for a term ranging from 1 to 12 months. The longer the term, the lower the cost per month.
Payment for classified ads is due when an order is placed. We accept payment by check or credit card.
For terms of 3-12 months, you may elect to pay in full or for 3 months at a time.
Rates and Deadlines:
2024 Rates for display and classified advertising (PDF)
2024 Advertising Deadlines (PDF)
Classified Ad Order Form (PDF)
How to place a classified ad:
1. Open the Classified Ad Order Form
2. Save the form to your computer hard drive (right click > save as).
3. Fill in the form. (To avoid the frustration of losing your work, save the form on your computer before filling it in.)
4. Deliver the completed form and payment to FutureHeights by e-mail (email@example.com); mail (FutureHeights, 2843 Washington Blvd. Suite 105, Cleveland Hts., OH 44118); or drop it off at our office (former Coventry School).
5. We'll create your ad and e-mail a proof for approval.
Questions about classified advertising? Contact Brenda Bailey at 216-320-1423 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive monthly updates and deadline notifications by e-mail:
Sign up for occasional e-mail notifications specifically for advertisers and other community-based businesses/organizations.