University Heights City Council At Large
4-Year Term Salary: $9,100 Elect: 4
CANDIDATES: BARBARA BLANKFELD JUSTIN GOULD JOHN P. RACH MICHELE WEISS
Questions for Cleveland Heights City Council:
1. What are the top two or three issues/opportunities facing University Heights? Which is the most pressing? How as a council member would you work on these?
2. What is your opinion of how the city is handling its budget?
3. How should the city approach new residential and commercial development?
4. What is your position on regionalization efforts? Would these efforts help or harm University Heights?
5. Do you have any concerns about rental properties in University Heights? How do you think the city council should handle rental properties?
Click on the candidate name below to view the candidate's answers to the questions:
League of Women Voters
The 2019 Voters Guide to Candidates and Issues is published as a public service by the League of Women Voters of Greater Cleveland, CH-UH and FutureHeights. The League of Women Voters is a non-partisan organization whose mission is to encourage the informed participation by citizens in government. FutureHeights is a nonprofit community development organization. Election Day is Nov. 5, 2019. Polls are open 6:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.