University Heights Council At Large
UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS – COUNCIL AT LARGE
4-year Term Salary: $9,100 Elect: 3
CANDIDATES: PHILIP ERTEL ANNELISE KOSTYO HANNAH LEBOVITS SUSAN D. PARDEE MARK WISEMAN
Questions for University Heights City Council:
1. Why do you want to serve (or continue to serve) on University Heights City Council? What skills and qualities do you bring to the table?
2. What do you see as the top two or three issues/opportunities facing University Heights? How, as a member of city council, would you work on these issues?
3. How will you address community concerns regarding safety, road and sidewalk quality, and uncared-for properties?
4. With the Ohio budget in flux, and worries that the federal budget will be cut, how do you think council should address financial issues impacting city services and the quality of life for city residents?
5. What are your views on the public and nonpublic schools in University Heights? What can council do to enhance the city's relationship to the schools?
Click on the candidate name below to view the candidate's answers to the questions:
View video of the LWV/FutureHeights 2017 Candidates Forum here.
League of Women Voters
The 2017 Voters Guide to Candidates and Issues is published as a public service by the League of Women Voters of Greater Cleveland, CH-UH and FutureHeights. The League of Women Voters is a non-partisan organization whose mission is to encourage the informed participation by citizens in government. FutureHeights is a nonprofit community development organization. Election Day is Nov. 7, 2017. Polls are open 6:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.