Read our Brochure:
Download our 2014 Ad Rates:
2014 Ad Rates (PDF)
View our 2013 production schedule:
Heights Music Hop official program (2013) (PDF)
Receive monthly updates and deadline notifications by e-mail:
Sign up for occasional e-mail notifications specifically for advertisers and other community-based businesses/organizations.
How to Advertise:
- E-mail Bob Rosenbaum or call him at 216-401-9342. We'll create a contract for you based on your desired ad size, frequency and start date. We'll send you the contract for approval and signature.
- If you are placing a classified ad, send your text to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will lay out the ad for you and send a you a PDF proof for approval.
- If you want to place a display ad, decide if you want us to design the ad for you (there is an additional charge for this) or it you want to lay it out yourself.
- If we are designing the ad for you, send your text and high-resolution graphics to Bob Rosenbaum or call him at 216-401-9342 to discuss it. We are glad to work with you and make sure your ad looks great. If you are designing your own ad, please follow our specifications for print (below).
- The Heights Observer currently publishes monthly, with a circulation of 9,600. Volunteers deliver papers to more than 175 businesses in Cleveland Heights and University Heights and we have over 350 subscriptions for monthly home delivery.
- You can find the paper at these locations. Reach your target audience and support hyperlocal nonprofit community news at the same time.
Advertising specifications: Specifications for Print
Ads not formatted according to these specifications may result in poor reproduction quality. The Heights Observer is not responsible for ads that are not formatted to these specifications. The design and production team cannot alter PDF files; they are placed "as is."