I will vote 'yes' on school levy
To the Editor,
I am writing to support the levy for the CH-UH schools.
- Has waited four years between operating levies instead of the usual three.
- Has cut $3 million in spending, in addition to the $2 million cut by the state.
- Agreed to give only minimal cost of living increases to all staff and administrators.
- Is asking for the smallest increase for an operational levy in decades.
- Plans to cut an additional $500,000 from its budget no matter what.
In Ohio (unlike other states), schools need permission from voters for money to keep up with inflation. Please say yes to our schools on May 5!
Marcie Denton [mother of three thriving CH-UH students]