Heights historical photo of the month
The original Cleveland Heights City Hall, located on Mayfield Road near Superior Road, was built in 1924 and torn down in 1986 when a new building opened near Severance Town Center. Motorcars Honda—built on the site of the original City Hall—has incorporated the building's ornate doorway and front facade into its entrance.
This photo was selected by the Cleveland Heights Historical Society, a nonprofit organization dedicated to discovering, preserving and promoting the heritage of Cleveland Heights, Ohio. For more information, and to view additional historical images, visit www.chhistory.org or www.facebook.com/clevelandheightshistorical.