University Heights City Council Candidates
UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS - COUNCIL AT LARGE
4 Year Term Salary: $8,900 Elect 3
CANDIDATES: JOE BELLIAN, PHILLIP ERTEL, SUSAN D. PARDEE, MARK WISEMAN
UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS - COUNCIL UTE 12-31-15
CANDIDATE: NANCY E. ENGLISH
2 year term Salary: $8,900 Elect 1
Questions for University Heights Council:
1. Describe the most important issues/opportunities your city government must address on behalf of the residents and how you will get it done.
2. What is your view regarding decreased funding from the state of Ohio and the impact on University Heights? Do you foresee new sources of revenue (from where?) or reductions in spending (in which areas?)
3. What is your view regarding the proposed merger between the fire departments of University Heights and Shaker Heights? Do you foresee similar mergers in the future?
4. How should University Heights plan for the future in terms of economic and business development?
5. Please discuss your stance on the CH-UH facilities bond issue.
6. Why do you want to be a member of council?
Click on the links below to see each candidate's responses to the questions:
League of Women Voters and FutureHeights
League of Women Voters (CH-UH) Voters Guide Editor.