July 25 University Heights Building Committee meeting is canceled
The City of University Heights has announced the cancellation of the building committee meeting that was scheduled for July 25.
No date has been announced yet for a rescheduled meeting.
The meeting agenda listed the following items:
- Rental Affidavit for family members
- Length of stay for a visitor at a rental house, currently 15 days
- Grass notices processed by Building Department
- A-Frame signs on sidewalks for commercial businesses
- Discuss possible extensions for Point of Sale inspections when a property is under contract
- Review ordinance regarding the keeping of chickens in residential areas
Kim Sergio Inglis
Kim Sergio Inglis is editor-in-chief of the Heights Observer. She lives in the Shaker Farm Historic District in Cleveland Heights.