Voters Guide - School Board Candidates
CLEVELAND HTS–UNIVERSITY HTS BOARD OF EDUCATION
Term: 4 years Salary: $ 0 Elect: 2
CANDIDATES: ERIC COBLE NANCY PEPPLER
Questions for Cleveland Heights-University Heights School Board:
1) Describe the most important thing the board must address to improve the CH-UH schools and how you as a board member will try to accomplish it.
2) As fewer funds become available to the schools due to state cutbacks and local economic conditions, what are some innovative ways to balance the district’s budget?
3) How do you see our current CH-UH school facilities supporting 21st century learning?
4) How can the district communicate an accurate view of our schools to the community?
5) What are your thoughts on current practices employed by the district to improve student performance?
For Cleveland Heights Municipal Judge:
1) What is the role of the municipal judge in upholding the laws of this community?
2) What is the responsibility of the municipal judge in helping the city maintain our housing stock
For candidate responses, click on the candidate name: