JFSA College Financial Aid Scholarship deadline is April 9
The Jewish Family Service Association is helping ease the burden of college tuition by offering financial aid to qualified students.
The requirements are:
- Jewish undergraduate, graduate or vocational student,
- Full or part-time student,
- Resident of Cuyahoga or contiguous counties,
- Need additional finances to complete an education, and
- Have family income $85,000 or under.
Interest free loans, grants and named scholarships are available to eligible students. The deadline to submit an application for the 2010-2011 school year, is April 9, 2010. For an application or for more information, contact Toby Bresky, JFSA at 216-378-3429 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becky Rocker is the marketing/publicrRelations specialist for JFSA.